I think the temptation that I face now is anger. I have been getting irritated at people more often than usual, getting more cranky. Came up with excuses why I'm become crankier, but after all it's still excuses. I need to learn to have patience with people around me. I lose it because I don't like the way they work and I think it's also because of jealousy or pride. Thinking that I'm good, and others know nothing at all or little. God is trying to get me to learn. Yes I used to be very patient with everyone, but I change too. I'm learning in every step of my life. Asking God to help me through is the only way. Though I feel like I'm getting further from God, but I'll do everything I can to get back that relationship. I still have that want to learn so much about God, sometimes I'm just lazy, or don't put it as my first priority, or I give in to temptation : TV.
Every temptation is an opportunity to do good.