image
Penguin's Blog
image image image image
Sunday, November 23, 2008

hello.. I'm back again. today i just watched the Cantonese Channel 48 anniversary. it was really fun to watch, cuz of all the actors and actresses that i know. As usual, from my Hong Kong serial dramas! I tried my best to understand their Cantonese, sometimes its really difficult to catch. haha.. Then later at night, i watched the Singapore's Channel 8 Anniversary. Of course, it can't be compared to Hong Kong's grandness. But the Singapore one, brought back so many childhood memories. Considering that i grew up watching Channel 8 Chinese serial dramas and variety and comedy shows. Yes, i grew up watching chinese shows. I actually love them, and that i could actually remember some of their songs. And so i went to search for VIDEOS. haha.. And i found some. Really happy... Ohhhhhh.... All the memories start to flood back. ahaha... LOVE IT!

So here are some of the songs and shows that i grew up with. Just want to share with you, in case, you are also like me, brought up with Chinese shows. haha.. Enjoy!

播音人II Right Frequency II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0SCPud1eTY

11:39 PM