Well, I went for my Bangkok trip and now I'm back safely. Went for F1, and got totally blown away by it. Though it's not my first time going for F1, but this is by far the best that I've been too. Seriously, all the smell, sound, lights, atmosphere, super sports cars, grandstand, everything is just great, even the safety car.. I promise to post pictures, and yes i will. i know i said to post pictures even from my hong kong trip. yes i will... just wait... slowly i will. hahah.... oh wells.. now that holiday is ending again, i'm trying to get back to that pace again. its so difficult. i think i slacked too much this holiday. far too much.. i did not do anything this hols, except to prepare for worship, prepare for James bible study class for the youths, having bible study class with Anthon, tennis training, and just watching tv at home. Yes, now that i looked back at my hols, it's just been like this. Hive's not productive enough yet, everything is so messed up, no plans at all, no communication at all, no one knows what is happening, or rather i dunno what is happening at all. All i get is updates on plans, but no action. wait and wait since school close, then now sch is opening again, and we are still waiting. haizz.... really disappointed.. so i kept my whole holiday just for Hive, didn't work, didn't have anything planned, and end up my holiday wasted.
Oh wells, school's just starting in 2 weeks time. and i feel so lost still, i need to get that sense of urgency back, if not i end up not motivated to do my work when sch starts. i will just slack. I also want to meet up with all my friends before school starts, guess i'm meeting some of them alrdy.
This month like suddenly so many birthdays coming up, my mentor: Grace Lam's birthday just past, she's still so busy to meet me. There's also Isaac's birthday, dunno how to meet him to pass him his present, think he's just busy with meeting all his other friends and maybe wun have time to meet me, i will find a way, at most leave it at his doorstep. haha.. see how la. There's also my Recess Friend: Nicole Low's birthday. Haven't got her a present yet, can't think of anything. And i will be at Ambassadors' camp during Isaac's and Nicole's birthday, how to wish them? I dun think we are allowed our phones during camp. So if both of your ever read this post, which i doubt, cuz i dun think one ever reads my blog anymore and the other is busy with A's. oh wells, anyway, IF YOU EVER READ THIS POST, please pardon me for not wishing you happy birthday on your birthday, cause i'll be in camp.
I'm going broke! like seriously.... never been so broke before. Everytime i go to SKS (a christian bookstore), i end up spending... like spending a lot. Every trip will cost me more than $80! I end up buying CDs most of the time, sometimes buying books. Within 2 months, i can show you my whole collection that i've bought. this is crazy.. BUT, i just dun feel the heart pain compared to when i buy other stuff. i just get this very happy feeling when i bought a new CD of Don Moen or Chris Tomlin or Hillsong or Avalon or blah blah blah.... which is many more..... so many that i've bought... Yes i'm very happy, but I've ran out of finances. Not Good!
Haiz... School Starting! The thought of it makes me sick, how i wish my life would continue to be like this, just wanting to only learn about God's word everyday, and nothing else. I really dun mind just preparing for Bible Study class every week, if i didn't have to study other stuff, like school or driving, and if i have nothing else to worry about. I'm glad that I'm doing bible study class with Anthon, besides Sunday bible study class, i really get to learn more and more often.
Thank You Lord!